Let’s join the hands and make our world healthy.
Cardiac Ambulance – A Need
The estimated cost of the digital mammography system is Rs. 13 Lakhs.
Our proposed Cardiac Ambulance will be fully equipped to provide advance cardiac treatment for the patients.
The Facilities to be equipped for the Cardiac Ambulance are as follows:
- Cardiac monitor
- Ventilator Oxygen therapy
- Central gas management system
- Suction kit
- Spinal collars
- Spine board
- Inflatable splints
- Pulse Oxy meter
- Syringe pump
- Blood pressure cuff (Sphygmomanometer)
- Collapsible wheelchair
- Medical kits & drugs
- Scoop stretcher
- Cardiovascular diseases is emerging as major public health hazard in developing countries like India.
- Our hospital is conducting camps for the awareness of cardiac arrest/heart attack in rural areas on a regular basis.
- There are no facilities providing affordable transport to cardiac patients in Kolhapur and nearby rural areas.
- Therefore, early medication to cardiac patients is vital. Also, providing affordable treatment is important
State Bank of India has donated an ambulance to our hospital.
However, in order to address the trauma of cardiac patients in rural India at affordable costs, our Hospital has planned to equip the existing ambulance with a comprehensive state-of-the-art cardiac ambulance